...Manage Gallery / Slideshow / Training Videos
- Login to furnituresales.net/administrator
- Go to Components > Widgetkit
- Click the Widget you want to work with:
- Slideshow Home is the slideshow on the Home page. It uses the images in the Media Manager > slideshow_home folder.
- Gallery is the slideshow on the Gallery page. It uses the images in the Media Manager > gallery folder
- Training Videos displays the training videos on the Training page. These videos are links from your YouTube channel.
For Slideshow Home or Gallery:
ADD AN IMAGE
- Click Add item
- Click Select button next to Media field
- Click text link for name of image folder “slideshow_home.” This opens that folder of images.
- Select the image you want to insert. If the image you want is not there, you can click the Upload button and upload your image to this folder from your computer or Dropbox.
- Click Select.
- Note: Widgetkit automatically titles this item with the file name. You can leave this as is.
- In the Content field, add whatever text you want in the overlay.
- Click Save.
- Continue adding images as you want.
DELETE AN IMAGE
- Click to select the item in the list on the left. Click the ‘x’ button to delete.
NOTES for Training Videos page:
- Follow the instructions above to access Widgetkit and choose Training Videos.
- Add a video by following the instructions to add an image (above). Instead of choosing an image, enter the URL of your YouTube video to the Media field. Also add the same URL to the Link field.
- To show an image instead of the "Training Video" image, choose "Select Poster" and choose the image you want. It will automatically resize. Note: if the image has not been uploaded yet, you will have to upload it in Content > Media Manager.
- Title and Content will show on the page with the video link so complete those fields with the text you want to show on the page.